Drowned Wednesday

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 00:42:33 EST 2005

--- jack at greenmanreview.com wrote:

> *It's the third book in The Keys to the Kingdom
> series by Garth Nix.
> *The first two books are called Mister Monday and
> Grim Tuesday. I
> *don't think that they are as good as Sabriel,
> Lirael and Abhorsen,
> *but quite fun to read anyway.
>
> What I found odd is that Drowned Wednesday is a
> rather handsome hardcover edition after the first
> two were trade softcovers.

The Australian edition is a paperback exactly like the
first two are here. See

http://www.keystothekingdom.com.au/

Incidently his website gives the Aussie publication
date as Jan 13, says out now in the US and the rest of
the world to follow on Jan 27. My daughter bought her
copy on Feb 6, it wasn't in the shop on Feb 5.

Jon