alternate englands: when?

Tue Feb 15 11:40:45 EST 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:15:25 +1100, Judith Ridge wrote:

>> Is *Conrad's Fate* actually out yet, or is it still on its way to the
>> bookshops?  I've lost track, it's been so long with the publisher.
>>
>> Minnow
>>

>My uncorrected proof copy says April. As far as I can ascertain, it is a
>simultaneous publication in  the US, UK and Australia. Don't know about
>anywhere else.

The Amazon US site says April 1.  The UK site says March 7.

But then, Amazon also says that _Drowned Wednesday_ will be out March 1 and
you can order it *right now* for 24-hour shipping.  Time travel is no doubt
involved.

(In hardcover, too.  I hate when a series switches formats in mid-stream
like that.  It looks so bad on the shelves.)

Melissa Proffitt