OT Spot of Greek Translation for RPG

Chris R sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 22:04:41 EST 2005

My officemate, whose Greek is better than mine, isn't
around to ask right now, but on the strength of three
years' study:

Osteocephalus sounds fine to me, and has the benefit
of a prefix immediately understandable to
non-Greek-speakers. Attested compounds meaning
bone-something also seem to use the prefix osto- (an
Attic contraction, I think), but I reckon osteo-
sounds better.

Chris