"Fake" poetry

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Tue Feb 8 19:25:12 EST 2005

Kathleen pounced with a pike-like smile:

><minnow at belfry.org.uk> wrote:
>> In any case, I'm still left wondering (across the pale parabola of joy) in
>
>*Grin*. Btw, Minnow, do you remember the name of the lady poet in that
>book? I've left my copy at my parents' and need her for purposes of a
>book review.

I think she was a fake poet, wasn't she?

Miss Peavey, according to her host, was a poetess.  But I think she was
there more to case the joint than for any particularly poetical purpose.

The man who wrote the poem I quoted was called Ralston McTodd, I think.  If
that helps, which I'd hazard a small sum it doesn't.

Minnow