alternate englands: when?

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Tue Feb 8 12:28:31 EST 2005

> Does anyone know definitive dates for several alternate Englands?

I've just thought of another one: Warren Peace, which I think was by Bob
Shaw.  This is an alternate England of the 24th century, that split off
from ours around 1900 due to a difference in the laws of physics
compared with our world that made electricity (and some related
technologies) unreliable.  We are shown a decidedly odd mixture of
Vicwardian and modern values - Shaw has obviously given some thought to
how a world might develop differently from our own.

Philip.

Internet communications are not always secure and therefore the E.ON Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the E.ON Group.

E.ON UK plc, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

E.ON UK Trading Ltd, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432