alternate englands: when?

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Feb 7 14:03:29 EST 2005

Aimee said...

> Of course, just cause in our world (Series 9, was it?)

No, I'm fairly sure we're series 12.  I remember a bit in LoCC where the
librarian is bemoaning the loss of a bunch of rare girls' school stories
from World 12B (which Christopher has stolen and given to the Goddess).  In
the same context, the author Angela Brazil is mentioned.  So I'm pretty
certain that World 12B is us.

(I would get the exact quotes, but the book is currently in a box.)

Dorian.