Little things please little minds...

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 6 08:37:26 EST 2005

  ... so you can imagine my pleasure this morning when I found myself stuck behind a 4x4, the spare wheel of which declared it to be from Chipping Sodbury (a name that always reminds me of Howl's Moving Castle). And just where in Chipping Sodbury did this vehicle hail from? Why, Hatter's Lane, of course! Was that not pleasantly serendipitous?.

  Charlie

  Cool, Charlie!

  I don't know of any Chipping or Hatter anythings in my corner of the world...wish there was...

  Ros

  Whatever you Wanadoo