OT More Quizzes

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 2 11:34:27 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 06:51:55PM -0700, Robyn Starkey wrote:
> deborah wrote:
>
> >This, sadly, reminds me of http://www.brunching.com/pornorpony.html :
> >The Brunching Shuttlecocks old "Porn Star or My Little Pony" name quiz.
> >I got 2 out of 12 just now, and I've *done it before*.
> >

> Okay, speaking as someone who lives in a house that has 20+ My Little
> Ponies in it, I didn't reacognise any of the supposed pony names, so I
> don't think the quiz is perhaps a little dated, if not definitely bogus.
>
> Robyn

I think they're ponies from the late 1980s to early 1990s since I
recognize some from when I played with them.  They do say in the
results which type of pony they are.

Here's a My Little Pony collector's website:
http://www.hallelnet.com/von/

On this page specifically,
http://www.hallelnet.com/von/links/frm_information.htm
they list various pony types with years and I found all the pony
names from the quiz.

Allison