Passage

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 2 07:12:06 EST 2005

I wrote:

> I think Melbourne does have some great book shops. I love Readings in
> Carlton--I tend to go to the Carlton shop (not so great for SF and fantasy
> but other good stuff), when I also just have to visit Book Affair and
> Andrews, where I nearly always find bargains, and Borders next door to
> Andrews.

Speaking of which, I happened to be at Andrew's tonight, where I picked up a
remaindered copy of _Boy Meets Girl_ for $6! Yay! Interestingly, the first
book, which I bought at Book Affair last week, is called _The Guy [rather
than Boy] Next Door_ by Meggin (rather than Meg) Cabot. The wierd thing
about this is that my copies *both* appear to be published by Pan  in
Britain.

Thanks for recommending these books, Melissa--I've enjoyed the first one
very much and am looking forward to the second!

Ros