[DWJ] 10th birthday!

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sat Dec 31 03:38:32 EST 2005

Hi, gang!

In honor of the website's 10th anniversary (can you *believe*
that?  How many sites have been around for ten years?) I've done
a fairly major design overhaul.  The *content* is only slightly
changed (mostly the new books and collections are added), but the
look and feel is finally consistent.  The pages should be
disabled accessible and printable.  It's not perfect yet from a
pendantic perspective, but it's way. better. than it's been for a
very long time.

I'll happily post new content, too, if people send it to me.

Enjoy!  And please feel free to kibbitz.

http://www.suberic.net/dwj/

-deborah
--
This is St. Gulik. He is the Messenger of the Goddess. A different age from
ours called him Hermes. Many people called him by many names. He is a