[DWJ] With trepidation...

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 22 09:57:15 EST 2005

Okay, as another festive stimulant (or not) to the list, here's a page I recently wrote on DWJ for the online Literary Encyclopedia. I've already spotted a few typos, which I'm saving up for later correction, but I don't *think* there are any errors of fact. If there are, I'm sure someone will be kind enough to tell me!

I had just 1,500 words to get in all her works, biography, and critical reception, so don't look for controversy or detailed arguments here. It's at http://www.litencyc.com/: then go through Find>People>Jones - well, it's obvious, really...

  Charlie