[DWJ] Holidays

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 11:05:28 EST 2005

I'm using up some stored leave and won't be back until January (yes, I know, I've been commenting so much recently that the list will shrink appreciably in volume ;-)

Have a very nice Christmas/winter break/summer break/completely ordinary period of time and a happy new year, if applicable.

I've got Ships of Air to read, so I should have a good time. With luck I might get some presents, too. (And I've cleverly got the fast reader a book I want to read, so after he polishes it off, I can get to it.)

Jennifer