[DWJ] Gili Bar-Hillel interviewed in Israeli paper

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 11:52:47 EST 2005

Gili,

With my heart in my mouth I searched the living room,
certain that  the section was in the garbage, or
perhaps covered with chicken gravy or jam.
However.....(the suspense mounts).... I found the
section in perfectly good shape!  I'll try to send it
out to you, along with a companion article about the
loneliness of Harry Potter....

Bear in mind that I have a child with a knee operation
this week, as well as ... well, never mind, just don't
expect it in the mailbox immediately...

Your fan,
Esther (aka Lisa) Maclin
P.S.  I have a Gili, too, only he is a 14-year-old
boy, whose full name is Gilon...