[DWJ] Open to suggestions

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 7 16:33:02 EST 2005

I really like The Mysteries of Harris Burdick by Chris Van Allsburg.
Tuesday by David Weisner is also amazing.  Both of these are picture books.

As for a DWJ, I had The Ogre Downstairs read to me by my older sister
at about 7 and I loved it.  I also remember loving The Egypt Game by
Zilpha Keatley Snyder.  But maybe I was a bit older for that one.

Allison