Bujold Bibliography in Haiku

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Aug 30 13:55:54 EDT 2005

Hee!  Not enough Characters for good double dactyls: Julian Addiman,
though I don't remember the book well enough to write one.  Anthea
Tesdinic, though I'm not sure how to pronounce Tesdinic.  Samuel Lee
Donegal, if the pronounciation works.

Oh, here's one:

(Howl's spoilers, in case anyone still needs that)

(spoiler space)

Witchery Pokery
Lily Angorian
Once was a star 'til she
Fell from above

Gobbled her savior, then
Egomaniacally
Tried to eat Howl, who was
Rescued by love

... okay, that was cheesy.  I spent so much energy looking for a good
double-dactylic word that I wrote a silly poem.

-deborah
--
This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #
154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it