Annual introductions - call for questions

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Aug 26 10:52:13 EDT 2005

It seems to have become our habit to introduce (or re-introduce)
ourselves to each other on an almost annual basis.

We've used a similar set of questions for the past couple of years. I
think it might be interesting to "spruce up" our list of questions.

Soooo . . . . what would you like to know about the other members of
our intrepid band? If you've got a question you'd like us to answer,
send it to me off-list. I'll pull together the new questions with
some of the perennial "must know" questions (name, location, favorite/
favourite authors, etc.) and send the whole bunch out to the list as
a whole.

Thanks!

widdy
-----
A boy will never be made to understand, of an evening when he is in
the midst of a captivating story--a boy will never be made to
understand by a demonstration based upon his case alone, that he must
interrupt his reading and go to bed.
-Franz Kafka
-----
Ian Riddell