Subject: Re: The Pinhoe Egg was Re: Good day for Authors

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 20:40:25 EDT 2005

I wrote:

>Allison enquired:
>
>>And what is this "The Pinhoe Egg" ?  Her next
>book ?  *trembles with
>>excitement*.
>
>Minnow replied
>
><A new Chrestomanci.>
>

>So, The Pinhoe Egg:
>
>The egg from or found at Pinhoe
>
>The egg belonging to a person, a family, or an
>organisation called Pinhoe
>
>The egg made by Pinhoe, a la Faberge
>
>The egg, painted, chocolate, sugar or otherwise
>with which one celebrates Pinhoe
>
>The egg laid by The Pinhoe
>
>Is this something we can be told or must wait to
>find out. Inquiring minds have insatiable
>curiousity.

Minnow
.One of the features in this book is a family
called Pinhoe (as is made clear in the first
page,
so that's not exactly a spoiler).>

>Wait a minute ................. I spy a near
>anagram.......... but I ain't saying nowt.

Minnow
<nor am I, much.  It wouldn't be fair.>

You've said as much as I wanted to know ;).

2007? plaintively 2007! outraged.

IRRC they changed their minds over the
publication date for TMC so lets hope they do so
again. "They, "They!" They are just like Them I
reckon.

Ven