Howl preview screening in Perth

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Mon Aug 22 05:27:06 EDT 2005

Perth DWJ fans may be interested to know about a preview screening of Howl's Moving Castle at FTI in Fremantle on the 1st of September.  The movie is not opening officially until the 22nd of September, so this is a great opportunity!  Well worth travelling from Kalgoorlie for :-)

The screening has been organised by Swancon in association with FTI.  It is a specical one for us, there will be no advertsing due to constraints the distributors have placed on FTI.

Details: