Next DWJ book?

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Sun Aug 21 13:55:48 EDT 2005

Juliette wrote:

>Never mind. I see from the previous digest that it's  *The Pinhoe Egg*.
>Somethign to look forward to!

Prepare to be patient, or blow up a publisher's office or two.  They are
giving Spring 2007 as the publication date.

No, DWJ doesn't understand this either.

They have been bursting their stays asking her to write another
Chrestomanci book, like last week at the latest please, so she does -- and
now they plan to spend eighteen months or more on getting it out to the
readers.

There are times when I am seriously surprised by the fact that any book
ever appears in bookshops at all.

Minnow