fire and hemlock people

Katarina Hjärpe head_overheels at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:15:11 EDT 2005

Some thoughts I've recently had, prompted by a comment to the effect
of<br>'there are Fire and Hemlock people and Archer's Goon people, and
never<br>the twain shall meet'.  Or more, nobody has both of those as
favorite<br>books.  (Is this true in our readership?)

I like both in different ways and would put both high on my DWJ appreciation
list, but neither as my favourite - HMC and Deep Secret are my favourites. I
can't quite decide which of F&H and AG I like best... F&H made the biggest
immediate impression on me, but the characters of AG are more dear to me.

Katta