Next DWJ book?

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 18 01:22:13 EDT 2005

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005, Juliette Curtis wrote:

> Earlier somebody said that DWJ had completed her next books. Does
> anybody know what it will be called? Or when it will be published?

I am reminded: When 'Conrad's Fate' came out, DWJ did an interview for
BBC Radio, which was promoted with the line "Diana tells [the
interviewer] why she waited 17 years to write the latest instalment of
her Chrestomanci series."

Anyone who heard the interview, why *did* Diana wait 17 year to write
the latest instalment of her Chrestomanci series?

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."