mythopoeic award

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Aug 17 15:38:25 EDT 2005

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

|>Does anyone know who won the Mythopoeic Scholarship Award for Myth and
|>Fantasy Studies?  Their website is down.  I assume if the DWJ book won
|>we'd have heard by now. :P

Thanks, Charlie and Hallie.  I hope the conference was fun anyway,
Charlie, even if they clearly don't recognize DWJ-people's brilliance.
*g*  As opposed to Worldcon, where Farah Mendelsson (who wrote the
upcoming DWJ crit book) won a Hugo (for something completely
different).

-deborah
--
In plain then, what forbids he but to know,
Forbids us good, forbids us to be wise?   -- Paradise Lost