Good day for authors

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Aug 16 09:46:47 EDT 2005

Oooh! She has a birthday, but we get the birthday present!
The Pinhoe Egg, is it? Now I know what to pine for for all of next year.

Tell her many many many happy returns. She has dozens of new fans in Israel
now, quite a few people have been reporting back to me that they enjoyed
"Howl's Moving Castle" as much as I told them they would. Please let her
know!

Gili