Howl's Moving Castle MOVIE

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Wed Aug 10 03:39:52 EDT 2005

Hi,

last night I nearly fell off my sofa when I saw a trailer for HMC in the
German television. I had tried to find out when/if the movie would be out in
Germany and couldn't find any info, and now it seems the movie will really
be pushed, television trailer and all. It'll be out on August 25th here.

They also have a web site - German only, but with many many pictures (a
gallery with the characters (in the red section) (Howl seems to be called
"Hauro" in German...), trailer (blue), a game etc.

http://www.rtl.de/film/specials/dws/dws_main_content.html

It has an "about the book" section (green) about DWJ, too. If you're
interested I could translate it (on the weekend) - but maybe the text will
be a bit annoying: it starts with the statement that DWJ started to write
books when she was 40... (as I gather, that's wrong - it might be correct
that the first book was *published* at that time).

Bettina

All excited: 25th August - that's *soon*!