Norah Lofts- yes

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Apr 27 11:20:53 EDT 2005

On Wednesday, April 27, 2005, at 01:45 AM, Belben, Philip ((Energy
Wholesale)) wrote:

> The ones I like best are those that follow buildings or places, and
> tell
> the stories of the many generations of people who live there.

If you like stories like this, Rumer Godden did two, the better of which
is _China Court_.  I can't remember the name of the other one, which
went walkabout many years ago, but it's something like _Etude in
Time_.

<otter scampers off on the web>

<otter scampers back>

The other one is actually _Take Three Tenses: A Fugue in Time_.