Conrad's Fate -- no spoilers

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Wed Apr 27 00:29:54 EDT 2005

Hello all:

I have read CF several times and enjoyed it. It's clearly a children's
book and doesn't have the complexity of her adult books but there are
some familiar themes that are explored in new ways. I won't mention them
yet because some people are not ready to discuss them yet. Or are we?

One thing I noticed (not a spoiler) is that CF is dedicated to Stella
Paskins. She is the editor at Harper Collins who got DWJ's books back
into print, so that's a very appropriate dedication!

Juliette