lefthandedness for Charlie (refers to a thread called "Muggles")

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Fri Apr 22 13:18:10 EDT 2005

Being left-handed myself, I'll just ignore the opression.

ObDWJ - and the reason for posting this, so it's actually on topic, this
reminded me of one of the reasons I started to love her books.

One of the first, probably the first, was Charmed Life. And I adored (and
still do) the schoolroom scene with Cat changing his pen from left to right
and Mr. Saunders (I hope that's really his name) telling him off for *not*
writing with his right, and that is, his *left* hand. And saying those who
made him write with his right and that is, wrong hand, should be punished...
My sentiments exactly.

Bettina
still too tired to make much sense - but that left is right thing was fun
(-:

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail