OT: childhood book help

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Apr 21 10:16:54 EDT 2005

Hm... could it be Octagon Magic or another of Andre Norton's Magic
series?

Here's a review paper on them: http://wpl.lib.in.us/roger/MAGIC.HTML

-- Jenne

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I don't care what you say / I don't play the same games you play.
...And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
I don't care anymore I don't care no more." Phil Collins