Storycode

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Apr 18 10:44:57 EDT 2005

Anyone looked at this service?

StoryCode http://www.storycode.com/ A cooperative site where readers can
score fiction in a variety of categories, resulting in a database
providing links from one book to another. This leads to both obvious and
non-obvious recommendations that nonetheless make sense: from Jane
Austen's Emma to Edith Wharton's House of Mirth, for instance, or from
Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game to Stephen King's The Green Mile.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"But I am Dragonkiller, the least of my family, and if I have done a
great thing, then I must die of it." -- Robin McKinley