author query

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Mon Apr 18 05:40:51 EDT 2005

This may not be very useful either, but Kate Forsyth's book "The Starthorn
Tree" was shortlisted for the "One Book, One Brisbane" competition, where a
book is chosen that everyone in Brisbane is supposed to read. I'm not sure
what the criteria for shortlisting is but I guess the organisers thought it
was likeable! I didn't think it sounded that great, but as Ros says, that
may be the dodgy cover and blurb, so am in a queue for it at the library.

Emma