author query

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 17 22:59:37 EDT 2005

I haven't actually read anything by her, Robyn, so this is probably not much
use to you, but FWIW: when I've seen her books in the bookshops, they've
always appeared like rather lacklustre generic fantasy to me (by their
covers and blurb) so I've tended to avoid them. But I know that you can't
always tell a book by its cover, so, though no-one has ever actually
recommended Forsyth to me, I have to admit that I really don't know. After
all, a number of books I've come to love look like like lukewarm generic
fantasy by their covers. Anyway....FWIW.

Ros