OT: blogs

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Sat Apr 16 22:20:59 EDT 2005

Thanks for the interesting link, Widdy.

This email reminded me that I had been meaning to ask if any list members
have blogs - I know some people have posted links in the past, but am
having trouble locating them. I've just started a blog at
http://www.livejournal.com/users/emmaco/ (not very interesting seeing as
there are only four entries!) and am looking for new blogs to read for
those times when I want to procrastinate ;)

Cheers! Emma