Chrestomanci thought - no spoilers

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Sat Apr 16 13:16:39 EDT 2005

Hi,

Actually, slight spoilers if you haven't read the books. Nothing about
"Conrad" though.

I just finished a re-read of all the Chrestomanci tales, ending with
"Conrad's Fate", and I'm wondering something . . .

I've never seen a reference to a female Chrestomanci, or a reference to
a "ban" or tendency toward or away from a female Chrestomanci.

I wonder what the possibilities of a female Chrestomanci after Cat (or
before Gabriel, I suppose) are . . .

Just thinking.

widdy

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net