OT: Interesting article

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Fri Apr 15 02:36:05 EDT 2005

On Friday 15 April 2005 05:41, Ian Riddell wrote:
> Melissa,
>
> Not sure if you're a reader of blogs, but thought you (and others -
> since we've discussed some of this on the list, I seem to remember)
> might find this interesting:
>
> http://feministmormonhousewives.blogspot.com/2005/04/guest-post-power
>- hungry.html

That's awesome. And I didn't know that twelve-year-old boys can become
priests in the Mormon church-- how does it work?

> (for some reason the font color is screwed up on my machine . .. not
> sure why).

I think whoever designed the website gave too little thought to contrast
between text colour and background colour; I had to select all the text
in order to read it.

   Irina
http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 14-Apr-2005