DWJ F&H heroic ideal essay

Rene Fleischbein rene_fleischbein at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:11:47 EDT 2005

Hi Judith,

Thanks, I appreciate it!  I got my divorce before I returned to my MA
program - I am much happier now and I hope you are too!!!

I am writing on Fire and Hemlock, Deep Secret, The Merlin Conspiracy, and
Howl's Moving Castle.  I am examining power relationships between genders
and between and at identity issues.

All the best,
Rene