author query

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 14 02:28:42 EDT 2005

Hoping the list collective knowledge can help me out again.

Because I lived in Australia for so long, everyone assumes I know about
Australian authors. In order to maintain my reputation untarnished, I am
hoping someone - Anita? SallyO? - can tell me something about Kate
Forsyth. I understand she writes fantasy, and I think it is YA or
children's books. Does anyone know anything about her? Have you read her
books? Are they any good? (Apparently she likes dwj.)

I just need a general idea to help out a colleague who is organising a
conference. Any comments would be appreciated.

Robyn