DWJ F&H heroic ideal essay

Charles Butler hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 06:59:44 EDT 2005

Hallie:

> No, that's not the same one.  'The Heroic Ideal' was published in _The
> Lion and the Unicorn_, and I'm wondering a bit uneasily about copyright
> issues - certainly about publishing it on a web site.

I would echo that. The Lion and the Unicorn is published by Johns Hopkins,
and is affiliated to Project Muse - which allows online access to a whole
set of journals, but only at a price. I imagine they might get quite snippy
if someone put up that article without permission. On the other hand, if
asked nicely they might well agree. (It would be polite, at least, to ask
DWJ too, of course!)

Charlie