DWJ F&H heroic ideal essay

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Apr 13 04:46:05 EDT 2005

>This is the online one I was thinking of--I don't think it's the same one,
>is it?
>
>http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/heroes.htm

No, that's not the same one.  'The Heroic Ideal' was published in
_The Lion and the Unicorn_, and I'm wondering a bit uneasily about
copyright issues - certainly about publishing it on a web site.
Don't know if past issues are still available to buy, but they were a
few years ago. I'm the one who sent Bodil a photocopy in the first
place, btw, so am not pointing fingers at anyone for sharing the
article!

Hallie