DWJ F&H heroic ideal essay

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Apr 12 20:13:59 EDT 2005

On 13/4/05 1:27 AM, "Rene Fleischbein" <rene_fleischbein at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Does anyone have any other scholarly articles/essays by or about DWJ?  I am
> collecting material for my master's thesis which is on four works of DWJ.  I
> already have the Heroic Ideal article - any others would be great!
>
> Thanks,
> Rene

Isn't the Heroic Ideal essay on a website somewhere? I recall reading
something on that subject online. If it's not the same one, I'd love a copy
too!

Rene, I started an MA on DWJ about 12 years ago (I didn't finish it, got
divorced instead), so I'll check my files and see if I have anything that
may be of use. Which books are you writing about?

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine