ghostly recommendations request

Chris R sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 18:15:53 EDT 2005

I'd always claimed I didn't like vampires, but then I
realised I watch a lot of Buffy and have a lot of
vampire books for a vampire-hater. (Well, a few. I
bought Agyar because I like Steven Brust and I Am
Legend on a whim while on holiday because it looked
out of the ordinary, and it was.)
I agree they're often boring in the extreme - exhibit
A, Anne Rice; exhibit B, Laurell K Hamilton, who I
went through a regrettable period of reading once.

Chris