cats, wives, St Ives, movie meet

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Tue Apr 12 11:56:02 EDT 2005

Devra suggested:

> Well, of course it has to be St Ives in Wales.  It's just RIGHT. And if
> you think that you can catch a kitten that has its mind (so to speak)
> on pursuing a grasshopper, you're a better fan than I am...

Is there a St Ives in Wales?  My road atlas lists only those in Cambridgeshire, Cornwall and Dorset (Just outside Ringwood, and no, I didn't know it existed either, despite the Belbens being a Dorset family)

My view is that it's St Ives in Cornwall, and we all met on the station platform at St Erth, where you _still_ change for the branch line to St Ives.  Despite the assertion in the song that "They've all passed out of our lives".

Philip.

PS Yes, I am aware that Cornwall used to be known as West Wales.  But I claim that doesn't count.

Internet communications are not always secure and therefore the E.ON Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the E.ON Group.

E.ON UK plc, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

E.ON UK Trading Ltd, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432