ghostly recommendations request

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Tue Apr 12 05:33:28 EDT 2005

Chris R (who isn't a Hedgehog as far as I know, which gives us an easy way
to tell two Chrises apart here) posted a list of ghostly recommendations so
far, and added

>I'm trying to persuade her that vampires can be fun
>and un-Anne-Rice-like by waving Sunshine at her (she
>likes Robin McKinley), but I'm afraid there won't be
>time before she leaves.

obDWJ, she has been known to express a view that vampires are very boring
as a rule -- even though she too likes Robin McKinley, she deplores
vampires in general.  (Which looks as if she thought RMcK were a vampire,
but I can't work out a way to put that better, it's too early in the
morning.)

Minnow