OT: ghostly recommendations request

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Sun Apr 10 20:13:09 EDT 2005

On 11/4/05 8:20 AM, "Chris R" <sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> My officemate is going on a long plane trip, and wants
> me to recommend her a nice, scary book.

Susan Hill's _The Woman in Black_ is one of the scariest books I've ever
read. Ditto the film made of it about 12+ years ago, which I taped and
watched in broad daylight (literally, sun streaming through the windows of
my then rooftop flat) and it still scared me stupid.

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine