Conrad

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Apr 10 19:12:15 EDT 2005

And I 'm hoping someone will give it to me for my birthday in July, but even
if they do, I won't be able to read it till after the 15th of December. The
carrot before the thesis donkey.
Regards
Elizabeth.

Sorry, folks, it's me. I'm afraid (gasp!) that unless my current financial
situation improves beyond recognition, I shall have to wait for the
paperback.

Ania