jogging the list memory

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Wed Apr 6 07:13:48 EDT 2005

Just remembered another one! This is from "What Katy Did":

"For the want of a nail the shoe was lost,
For the want of a shoe the horse was lost,
For the want of a horse the rider was lost,
For the want of a rider the battle was lost,
For the want of the battle the kingdom was lost,
And all for the want of a horse-shoe nail."