jogging the list memory

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 5 23:04:55 EDT 2005

I just noticed that Jon said the one he posted was composed
for the film and not traditional.  Clearly it was based on
one of the three that I found since I'm sure they are all
traditional. I found one source saying The Rattlin' Bog was
Irish.  I believe The Green Grass Grows All Around is also
not of recent date.  I found a description of movements to
accompany it here: http://www.epfl.net/kids/parents/

Allison