AW: The Nine Ferrets Song

Belben Philip Philip.Belben at eon-engineering.com
Wed Sep 29 05:30:24 EDT 2004

>>[*] If there is any guitarrist on the list who can help, I'd be
>>grateful. What do you call the chord of A minor with an added F#?  Is
>>it Am6, or is that an added F-natural (which after all is a minor 6th)?
>
> Am6 is correct for the A-C-E + F# chord.

Thanks, Roger.  I'll write it in.

(Presumably A minor with added F-natural is considered to be an inversion of
Fmaj7)

I just did a Google search and found a site called ChordFind.com, which
gives fingerings for practically any chord you can name on any instrument,
and even attempts to name a chord if you type the fingering.  Fun, although
it couldn't find this chord when I attempted to finger it :-(

Philip.