Studio Ghibli

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 22 22:06:18 EDT 2004

Quoting Ms Kathleen Jennings <s368333 at student.uq.edu.au>:

> From: Judith Ridge
> > There's a Japanese shop in the Victoria Galleries in Sydney that
> > sells the
> > boxed set. A colleague of mine bought it from them last year. The
> > name of
> > the shop escapes me, but I can find out if she wants to know.
>

> Yes please!

Me too! I missed a recent Miyazaki film festival and have been depressed about it since. And I can't
believe Princess Mononoke hasn't been released here - and the only copy I can seem to order from our
stores is the wrong DVD region.  So any news of where I can get Miyazaki in Australia would be welcome!

Emma :)