Character traits and romance (Re: non-classical slash)

Greeniegirl2 at aol.com Greeniegirl2 at aol.com
Tue Sep 21 19:58:06 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/21/2004 3:46:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
head_overheels at hotmail.com writes:

That's a rather interesting interpretation of the text, and a somewhat
surprising one concerning Howl, considering that he's described as being
quite the heartbreaker. I had a feeling that if it wasn't a children's
story, he'd be getting laid all over the place. :-)
Yeah I agree with that one, and he totally knows it. At least he gets Sophie
to keep him grounded.