Character traits and romance (Re: non-classical slash)

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Tue Sep 21 17:06:51 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 21 September 2004 22:59, Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise
wrote:
> > That's a rather interesting interpretation of the text, and a
> > somewhat surprising one concerning Howl, considering that he's
> > described as being quite the heartbreaker. I had a feeling that if
> > it wasn't a children's story, he'd be getting laid all over the
> > place. :-)
>
> Well, yes. I think if I met Howl, I'd wonder if he was bi. :)

Hey, being bi doesn't mean you're promiscuous any more than being gay or
straight does! It just means that the partner's gender is Just Another
Feature.

   Irina (bi and happily monogamous)

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 14-Jun-2004